Part-time Research and Project Assistant Needed
Novell Community Development Solutions (NCDS) is currently seeking to employ a research/project assistant for research and community development work. Roles will include but not limited to attending meetings, literature research, note taking, conducting interviews, facilitating focus groups, communicating with partners and clients, and organizing workshops and other events.
- A Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent facilitation and community building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Flexible time with ability to work some evenings or weekends and the ability to travel
- Social media experience is an asset
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to Jonathan Lomotey, Ph.D., Executive Director, Novell Community Development Solutions by email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Sponsor
Donate toward one of our programs.
HIV and AIDS orphan program
Environmental education program
Biodiversity conservation program
To volunteer with us please email us at email@example.com.
Powered by Canadian Web Hosting